Do you listen to podcasts? I love them! They honestly add so much value to my life – from inspiration to humor to lifestyle tricks. I typically listen when I’m driving around town or doing mindless tasks at the house (like laundry) – they are a wonderful distraction. Today, I wanted to share my top 5 favorites. Although I am constantly changing up my podcast queue, these are the few that have stayed at the top of my list over time.
- Bitch Sesh – All things Bravo and the Real Housewives related. Comedians Casey and Danielle make me laugh out loud every single episode. I find myself listening even when I’m not caught up on the current housewives shows.
- Rise Podcast & Rise Together Podcast – If you’ve been following along here long, you know by now that my obsession with Rachel Hollis runs deep. Naturally, her two podcasts are my very favorite. Always inspirational.
- Happier – Gretchen Rubin’s The Happiness Project was the first “self-improvement” book I remember reading years ago (and I still highly recommend if you haven’t read it). Her podcast consistently offers helpful and relevant advice week after week.
- The Purpose Show – Allie Casazza has a refreshing approach to motherhood, minimalism, and life. I love hearing her insights.
- Goop – I bow down to Gwyneth. Forever and ever. Her podcast offers up fascinating interviews with industry leaders and thinkers. I’ve learned so much about health and self-improvement from these shows.
Other honorable mentions:
Would love to hear what podcasts you love. And when do you fit in your podcasts time? I struggle to make it through all my favorites, especially now that I’m adding in more audiobooks!